I am an enthusiastic advocate of technology and am passionate about helping others learn and grow. I am always eager to share my knowledge and skills. My inquisitive nature drives me to explore new concepts and bring innovative ideas to my projects.
For the last five years, I have developed expertise in designing and implementing scalable, cloud-native solutions. I have had the opportunity to work with a wide range of cloud customers, from startups to established companies. Through this experience, I have consistently honed my personal, professional, and technical abilities.
- Cloud Consultant with extensive experience in a customer/partner-facing roles
- Strong technical skills, including expertise in AWS, GCP, and Azure
- A focus on architecting and developing solutions for scalable, distributed systems
- In-depth knowledge of PaaS, SaaS, IaaS, public cloud, and industry concepts
- Exceptional communication, project management and customer service skills.
- Active participant in local community events, such as Cloud, DevOps & Agile meetups
- Holds over 30 cloud certifications, including AWS re/Start
- Mentors Women in Tech mentorship scheme and holds SC Security Clearance